As a leading national tax credit syndicator, NT Solar finances the transformation of sustainable communities nationwide with Solar Investment Tax Credits (ITC). Our women-led investment team raises capital from investors and directs it to developers managing solar energy projects. NT Solar is a subsidiary of the National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, and one of the most active tax credit syndicators in America.
The Renewable Energy Investment Analyst will perform various activities in support of administering tax credit investments for NT Solar. The position will assist the NT Solar team in originating, underwriting, and closing prospective investments, as well as reporting for the current investment portfolio. Potential investments include various solar and battery storage projects throughout the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in energy and/or finance (or equivalent work experience) and either a master’s degree in business, finance, or energy or more than 2 years of relevant work experience
- At least 2 years of work experience in the Renewable Energy Industry, Utilities Sector, or Banking
- Prior tax equity experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated financial acumen and experience developing/managing/interpreting complex financial models
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Salesforce, and O365/SharePoint
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required
- Proven track record of working well within a team environment, taking ownership of processes and procedures
Pay & Benefits:
Hiring Range: $80,000 – $95,000 per year commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time, exempt-level position, eligible for full benefits, including health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits, and 3+ weeks of vacation, plus sick time and holidays.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package, including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.
Keywords: solar tax credits, solar energy, tax credit investment, solar investing, battery storage, Inflation Reduction Act, solar panels, clean energy, renewable energy, solar development.