National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) enables tax credit equity investments that support sustainable communities nationwide. NTCIC places qualified federal and state Historic Tax Credits (HTC), New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), and Solar Tax Credits (ITC). NTCIC is a wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
The Real Estate Investment Analyst will perform a variety of activities related to real estate investments for the National Trust Community Investment Corporation. The position assists and supports the acquisitions and project management teams with the origination, underwriting, and closing of prospective historic tax credit and new markets tax credit investments. These investments may include debt and equity investments in multifamily residential, commercial, and mixed-use historic rehabilitation projects throughout the United States involving historic and/or new markets tax credits.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in real estate or finance (or equivalent work experience) and either a master’s degree in business, finance, or real estate (or equivalent) or more than 3 years of experience
- At least 3 years of real estate investment analysis/underwriting experience
- Strong financial analysis and spreadsheet (Excel) skills required. Examples to be provided upon request
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required. Writing samples to be provided upon request
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Occasional travel required and ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
To apply for this position, click here
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.