National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is among the most active tax credit syndicators in America. The organization supports the country’s architectural heritage, community development, and renewable energy initiatives through the provision of and investment in federal and state tax credits.
The Portfolio Analyst will perform a variety of activities related to investor-focused portfolio management for real estate and solar investments. The position will help provide oversight of NTCIC’s diverse portfolio of tax credit investments for the benefit of NTCIC and each respective investor, taking into account the full transaction lifecycle (originations through exit). In addition, the position will be a key connector for internal communications between applicable business lines and will facilitate investor portfolio-level return analysis and reporting.
NTCIC is open to remote candidates for this role.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in real estate or finance (or equivalent work experience) and either a master’s degree in business, finance, or real estate (or equivalent) or more than 3 years of experience
- Real estate investment analysis/underwriting and/or renewable energy experience
- Strong financial analysis and spreadsheet (Excel) skills required; database and/or Salesforce experience preferred. Examples to be provided upon request
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Writing samples to be provided upon request
- Demonstrated ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Ability to manage multiple projects with various deadlines
- Occasional travel required
Pay & Benefits:
Hiring Range: $70,000 – $80,000 per year
This is a full-time, exempt-level position, eligible for full benefits, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement benefits, and 3+ weeks of vacation, plus sick time and holidays. Remote candidates from US locations will be considered.
NTCIC is an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the nation’s leading advocacy network for historic preservation. The National Trust and its subsidiaries require all staff to show proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters (with limited exceptions for religious or medical reasons).
National Trust Community Investment Corporation is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.