National Trust Community Investment Corporation seeks an experienced Operations and Office Manager to oversee operations, office, and logistical support and ensure the smooth, day-to-day running of the corporate headquarters office located in Washington, DC. The position will manage office-related administrative functions, HR support, IT administration, and other day-to-day needs in support of HQ and remote staff. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate should have experience managing office operations and exercising discretion and independent judgment related to the business operation of an organization, preferably in a client service-focused professional industry.
This position requires working in person at the Washington, DC HQ office at least three days per week or more as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or more than 5 years of experience
- Previous experience in Office Management and maintaining operational systems
- Advanced organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including issue identification and prioritization
- Intermediate project-management skills, including project budgeting and planning. Ability to achieve results with general supervision
- Experience successfully managing key internal and external stakeholders and relationships on behalf of an organization. Proven ability to collaborate across functional areas and work well in a team setting to achieve results
- Effective presentation skills. Excellent writing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading skills, as well as strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to perform very detailed work at the highest quality
- Strong Microsoft Office365 skills (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with Salesforce and SharePoint preferred
- Must be located in the Washington, DC area and able to work in the HQ office at least 3 days per week (or more as needed)
- Regular and reliable attendance required
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.