National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) enables tax credit equity investments that support sustainable communities nationwide. NTCIC raises and invests capital in connection with federal and state historic tax credit (HTC), new markets tax credit (NMTC), and solar tax credit (ITC) programs. NTCIC is a wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
NTCIC seeks an Executive & Board Assistant to provide executive and administrative support directly to the President and Board of Directors. This role serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the executive functions of the organization. The position requires superior communication, organization, and coordination skills, particularly with other members of the senior management team, the Board of Directors, policymakers, investors, and other financing parties. The position requires exceptional communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, sound judgment and reasoning, and the ability to provide precise and timely follow-up while frequently switching gears to reprioritize demands. A predisposition toward exceptional customer care and stakeholder management is essential.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a preference for individuals with a degree or skills in community development, real estate, finance, or business
- A minimum of 5 years overall relevant progressive business experience OR a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with an advanced degree
- Experience operating in rapidly changing business requirements and engaging at both the strategic and tactical level
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize multiple competing tasks, execute and follow-up in a timely manner, anticipate challenges and roadblocks, and work independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills for executive-level communication and collaboration
- Strong command over MS products (Outlook, Teams, Excel, PowerPoint), with an additional preference for Salesforce knowledge
- Consulting or government affairs experience would be valuable
- Highly collaborative style and ability to pivot among cross-functional team members, board members, affiliates, and industry stakeholders
- Empowerment mindset to support the President in maximizing organizational cultural values and effectiveness
- Passionate for details and quality control, especially with written and verbal communication
- Maintains confidentiality with unquestionable integrity
- Ability to think strategically; proactively identify issues and generate recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Innate curiosity and drive for continuous learning and improvement
- Takes professional pride and satisfaction in performing this essential function for the leaders of the organization
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.