The National Trust for Community Investment Corporation seeks an Executive Assistant for the Executive Office of the President. The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the President’s office in a smooth and efficient manner and representing the executive to internal and external contacts.
- A Bachelors degree and 5-10 years of Executive Assistant experience required
- Must have high level of expertise in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, efficient work management skills, written/verbal communication skills and professional telephone presence essential
- Ability to balance staff demands of President with the constraints of ever-changing schedules is key
- Ability to work well under pressure, excellent interpersonal skills, and a cheerful disposition are required
To apply for this position, click here or email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 986507-CJBfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, generous paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability and actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.