National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is among the most active tax credit syndicators in America. The organization supports the country’s architectural heritage, community development, and renewable energy initiatives through the provision of and investment in federal and state tax credits.
The Director of Asset Management will oversee NTCIC’s historic and new markets tax credit portfolio and provide enhanced organizational, and systems support, including managing tax credit portfolio data and financial performance, as well as overseeing portfolio management systems, processes, and compliance.
- Master’s degree in business, finance, or real estate (or equivalent) or more than 10 years of experience in complex urban subsidized housing and commercial real estate finance, including at least 7 years of real estate investment analysis/underwriting experience
- Strong real estate experience and knowledge, including financial statement analysis, general accounting, construction and rehabilitation process, property management, and compliance with LLC operating provisions related to financing reporting, funding benchmarks, tax credit regulations, and other regulatory requirements
- Experience and technical knowledge of historic and new markets tax credits
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage and motivate other members of a growing team in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, including the ability to recognize, assess and mitigate risk
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
- Excellent writing skills required
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel periodically
Pay & Benefits:
Hiring Range: $165,000 – $175,000 per year
This is a full-time, exempt-level position, eligible for full benefits, including health, dental and life insurance, retirement benefits, and 3+ weeks of vacation, plus sick time and holidays. Remote candidates from US locations will be considered.
NTCIC is an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, the nation’s leading advocacy network for historic preservation. The National Trust and its subsidiaries require all staff to show proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters (with limited exceptions for religious or medical reasons).
National Trust Community Investment Corporation is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.