National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is among the largest tax credit syndicators in America. The organization supports the country’s architectural heritage and community development initiatives through the provision of Federal and State Historic Preservation, New Markets, Low-Income Housing, and Renewable Energy Tax Credits. These programs work to support efforts of state and local governments, nonprofit organizations, community organizations, and mission-oriented developers to bring opportunities to our nation’s underserved communities. Over the past 20 years, NTCIC has provided over $1.5 billion in capital to nearly $6 billion in historic preservation and clean energy efforts nationwide.
NTCIC seeks a Business Systems Analyst and Project Manager to support and manage NTCIC’s IT infrastructure, including Salesforce administration, and manage new business system implementations (primarily new phases of Salesforce and SharePoint). Prior experience with Salesforce and project management is required. Prior experience in a sales and/or financial services or related industry is preferred. Duties include reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating user needs; documenting business and systems requirements; defining scope and objectives for expanding data management and IT system needs; managing software development projects; and overseeing IT operations to support overall business strategies. This person will also be responsible for the development and enforcement of policies and procedures. They will work closely with senior management, multiple business functional areas, and external IT and business application consultants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in a sales and/or financial services or related industry is
- Strong experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, and business process design in a relational
database environment required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification desirable
- Strong reporting and data management skills required
- Ability to work with multiple business partners throughout the organization to identify, assess,
document and implement business solutions
- Ability to impact operations and effect change in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
Top Skills & Proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Big Picture Thinking
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building
- Enjoys a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
To apply for this position, click here to submit your resume and cover letter.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability and actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.